Then you should join us for Redgate’s brand new conference, the SQL Privacy Summit, in London on Friday 18 May at the 5 star Grange Tower Bridge Hotel.
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) comes into effect on 25 May, so don’t waste time attending broad-based GDPR conferences where you’ll sit through hours of sessions that aren’t focused on helping you develop an ongoing process for protecting SQL Server databases in your organization. Choose the SQL Privacy Summit instead.
The Summit agenda includes keynotes, sessions, panel discussions, and workshops designed to help you to ensure your business has data privacy and protection under control. The Summit will welcome industry experts and senior data professionals to discuss the challenges and opportunities arising from the GDPR.
Key reasons for attending:
- Learn how to ensure the ongoing protection of personally identifiable information (PII) in SQL Server, so that you can protect your business and comply with data privacy regulations
- Find out how to get full visibility of your SQL Server estate and how to handle sensitive information correctly
- Discover how to ensure your team has access to reliable data for development and testing without risking exposure of sensitive information
- Network with fellow professionals from leading organizations and make new connections
- Get advice from industry experts including Microsoft Data Platform MVPs, Steve Jones, William Durkin and Simon Sabin, as well as leaders from IT Governance, Coeo, PaymentSense and Data Masterminds
- Discover how to implement Redgate’s data privacy and protection solution to develop a sustainable privacy process for your organization
Whether you work with SQL Server databases, or manage a team of people who do so, Redgate’s SQL Privacy Summit is the conference for data professionals responsible for safeguarding SQL Server databases.
The SQL Privacy Summit will take place at the 5 star Grange Tower Bridge Hotel. The venue is ideally situated between Tower Hill and Tower Gateway stations, just minutes from the City of London’s renowned financial district, the Docklands, Canary Wharf, and London’s exciting West End.
During the Summit, delegates will enjoy a two-course lunch in the hotel’s Tower Grill restaurant which features mouthwatering European cuisine. Registration and break-times will be complimented with plenty of refreshments to support your networking, and to help you focus on absorbing new information during the sessions.
The Summit will finish with a drinks reception to toast your knowledge gained, where you’ll also be able to continue discussions and share what you’ve learnt with both speakers and attendees.
Don’t miss out – learn how to ensure your data is compliant and secure for the GDPR. As a Redgate blog reader you can benefit from 15% off standard delegate tickets by using the discount code Blog when you register before 18 April.
Also in Blog
Everyone understands the importance of code quality for applications, particularly when DevOps results in releases becoming faster and faster, reducing the room for error. The same issues increasi...
Also in Events
The GDPR is almost here and, just one week before it’s launch, Redgate is hosting the first SQL Privacy Summit in London. The schedule of presentations, panel discussions and workshops has been cr...
Also about GDPR
The GDPR, and other regulations, requires that we be careful in how we handle sensitive data. One of the easiest ways to avoid a data breach incident, and any accompanying fine, is to limit the sensit...
Also about SQL Privacy Summit
There are three major events coming up, and you’re invited!
This week Redgate are excited to be exhibiting as Gold sponsors at SQLBits 2018. SQLBits is THE largest SQL Server conference in Europe, ...
Also about Data privacy and protection
It seems every week there’s a new data breach to read (or tweet) about. I recently discovered this lovely visualization of the growing amount of private data about people like you and me that is bei...