Then you should join us for Redgate’s brand new conference, the SQL Privacy Summit, in London on Friday 18 May at the 5 star Grange Tower Bridge Hotel.
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) comes into effect on 25 May, so don’t waste time attending broad-based GDPR conferences where you’ll sit through hours of sessions that aren’t focused on helping you develop an ongoing process for protecting SQL Server databases in your organization. Choose the SQL Privacy Summit instead.
The Summit agenda includes keynotes, sessions, panel discussions, and workshops designed to help you to ensure your business has data privacy and protection under control. The Summit will welcome industry experts and senior data professionals to discuss the challenges and opportunities arising from the GDPR.
Key reasons for attending:
- Learn how to ensure the ongoing protection of personally identifiable information (PII) in SQL Server, so that you can protect your business and comply with data privacy regulations
- Find out how to get full visibility of your SQL Server estate and how to handle sensitive information correctly
- Discover how to ensure your team has access to reliable data for development and testing without risking exposure of sensitive information
- Network with fellow professionals from leading organizations and make new connections
- Get advice from industry experts including Microsoft Data Platform MVPs, Steve Jones, William Durkin and Simon Sabin, as well as leaders from IT Governance, Coeo, PaymentSense and Data Masterminds
- Discover how to implement Redgate’s data privacy and protection solution to develop a sustainable privacy process for your organization
Whether you work with SQL Server databases, or manage a team of people who do so, Redgate’s SQL Privacy Summit is the conference for data professionals responsible for safeguarding SQL Server databases.
The SQL Privacy Summit will take place at the 5 star Grange Tower Bridge Hotel. The venue is ideally situated between Tower Hill and Tower Gateway stations, just minutes from the City of London’s renowned financial district, the Docklands, Canary Wharf, and London’s exciting West End.
During the Summit, delegates will enjoy a two-course lunch in the hotel’s Tower Grill restaurant which features mouthwatering European cuisine. Registration and break-times will be complimented with plenty of refreshments to support your networking, and to help you focus on absorbing new information during the sessions.
The Summit will finish with a drinks reception to toast your knowledge gained, where you’ll also be able to continue discussions and share what you’ve learnt with both speakers and attendees.
Don’t miss out – learn how to ensure your data is compliant and secure for the GDPR. As a Redgate blog reader you can benefit from 15% off standard delegate tickets by using the discount code Blog when you register before 18 April.
Was this article helpful?