Want to learn Git? In this video I share a student’s tour of really cool open source website– https://learngitbranching.js.org — that makes learning Git fun.
The site is totally free and you don’t need to install anything to get started.
Thanks to Peter Cottle and the contributors to LearnGitBranching for making such a great tool for the global community!
Chapters in this 8 minute video:
- 00:00 About the LearnGitBranching site and the folks who made the project
- 00:52 What learngitbranching.js.org does for you and who it’s for
- 01:50 Navigation tips for learngitbranching.js.org
- 03:00 A taste of what this is like: stepping through Level 1
- 07:10 Completing levels and assessing how we did
- 07:40 Thanks to Peter Cottle and the contributors to LearnGitBranching
Was this article helpful?