Data Masker for SQL Server 6.3
Data Masker for SQL Server 6.3 introduces a new rules window with in-product guidance to help you choose the best rule, and a new menu bar that provides fast access to the items you need.
- ‘Add a rule’ window provides better guidance on which type of rule matches your requirement.
- Each rule includes in-product guidance about when to use the technique, and you can find links to specific online tutorials at Redgate University.
- Rules are organised into new categories based on the type of problem they solve.
- A new menu bar provides fast access to the items you need.
- Masking sets created in version 5 of Data Masker can now be imported directly from the standard open dialog. This replaces the function to import version 5 masking sets from the Tools tab.
- New rules can be created from the context menu on the Rules in Set tab.
For more information read the product learning article.