Whether you’re a DBA responsible for a whole server estate, or a developer who works with databases as part of your job, one of your biggest challenges is keeping on top of the information overload out there.
What’s valuable to know? What’s essential for your job? How can you do your job better and smarter, preferably without having to put in even more hours?
The Redgate hub is a great place to start. We’ve gathered together a wealth of information sources in one place, to help you solve problems, share ideas and discover the latest insights. Whatever you need to know about to advance your career, the answer is probably right here.
To demonstrate how, we’ve picked out a few topics that you may well want to stay on top of and, if there’s a tool or topic you’d like to know more about, you can also use the links above.
- 6 reasons to version control your database
- Discover how SQL Clone works with TDE-protected databases
- Are your automated tests slowing you down?
- You’re not delivering DevOps to the database
- Basic data masking for development work using SQL Clone and SQL Data Generator