Improve the performance of your ASP.NET app – and find out if your database is slowing you down
Download your free copy of 50 Ways to Avoid, Find and Fix ASP.NET Performance Issues and see the tips and tricks that top developers from the ASP.NET and SQL Server communities use to boost code and query performance in their applications.
Then, isolate the problem that's causing pain in your web app, with a 14-day free trial of ANTS Performance Profiler. Narrow down the problem to your .NET code or SQL Server database in a single profiling session, and pinpoint the query or line of code that's holding you back.
Is SQL Server really slowing down your ASP.NET app? The proof is in ANTS Performance Profiler.
1. Free eBook: 50 Ways to Avoid, Find and Fix ASP.NET Performance Issues
- 50 tips from the ASP.NET and SQL Server communities for boosting performance in your ASP.NET app.
- Learn the secrets of your fellow developers and read advice from MVPs and other experts.
- Covers performance problems in .NET code, SQL Server queries, interactions between code and database, and more...
2. Free trial: root out ASP.NET & SQL Server performance problems with ANTS Performance Profiler
- Analyze your code and queries side-by-side in a single profiling session.
- See exactly how your code makes database queries and how those queries perform.
- Pinpoint the problem fast with full performance data in one place – never switch between a .NET code profiler and SQL Profiler again.