Improve the performance of your .NET code – and find out if your database is slowing you down
Download your free copy of 50 Ways to Avoid, Find and Fix ASP.NET Performance Issues and see the tips and tricks that top developers from the .NET and SQL Server communities use to boost code and query performance in their applications.
Then, isolate the problem that's causing pain in your application, with a 14-day free trial of new ANTS Performance Profiler 9. Narrow down the problem to your .NET code or SQL Server database in a single profiling session. Get line-level timings for slow code, and full execution plans for your queries, with expensive or slow operations highlighted for you automatically.
Is SQL Server really slowing down your .NET application? The proof is in ANTS Performance Profiler.
1. Free eBook: 50 Ways to Avoid, Find and Fix ASP.NET Performance Issues
- 50 tips from the .NET and SQL Server communities for boosting performance in your .NET application.
- Learn the secrets of your fellow developers and read advice from MVPs and other experts.
- Covers performance problems in .NET code, SQL Server queries, interactions between code and database, and more...
2. Free trial: root out .NET & SQL Server performance problems with ANTS Performance Profiler
- Analyze your .NET code and SQL Server queries side-by-side in a single profiling session.
- Pinpoint the problem fast with full performance data in one place – never switch between a .NET code profiler and SQL Profiler again.
- See exactly why queries are slow, with a view of their execution plans that highlights the slow bits.