Joined: 20 Apr 2011
Location: Red Gate Software
|Posted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 2:29 pm Post subject: Source Control for Oracle v1.0 released!
|We're delighted to announce that Source Control for Oracle 1 has been released!
Firstly, if you've been part of our beta program, thank you. Your kind comments, feedback and issues have been a great help. To install the latest version you can go to "Help -> Check for updates" from within the tool.
- Set up a source control project to link an Oracle schema to a Subversion or Team Foundation Server source control system
- Check in database changes to source control
- Get latest databases changes from source control
- View history
- Select which version of an object to use when resolving conflicts
- Add multiple schemas to source control projects
- Notifications of new changes on the taskbar
- Quick access to changes through taskbar Jump List
- product page
- getting started guide
- feature request forum
For any questions or bug reports please use this forum or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org