Red Gate forums :: View topic - getting an entry into request.servervariables
Return to www.red-gate.com RSS Feed Available

Search  | Usergroups |  Profile |  Messages |  Log in  Register 
Go to product documentation
ANTS Load
ANTS Load forum

getting an entry into request.servervariables

Search in ANTS Load forum
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Jump to:  
jay turner

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 10:38 pm    Post subject: getting an entry into request.servervariables Reply with quote

I need to add a server variable from ANTS load. The application I am testing in sitting behind seure portal. Part of what it does is after authenticating it adds something to the request that ends up at the server as "SERVERVARIBLES". As your tool will not handle going through the portal (is uses a hard ware token) I want to fool the application to beleiveing the request came from the portal. I have tried adding header but this does not appear to work. Any help will be appreaciated.
jay turner

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 2:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This was problem of understanding. I did not know that the server prepends "HTTP_" to the begining of all of the headers. I was looking for a specific header and sent the full name I was looking for. This was not good. Sorry to bother you and I hope my mistake will help others in the future.
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1