Compares database contents
and synchronizes differences
SQL Data Compare compares and synchronizes data
- Save time comparing and synchronizing data
- Copy lookup data from development databases to staging or production
- Generate T-SQL scripts to update one database with the contents of another
- Quickly fix problems by restoring damaged or missing data to a single row
- Keep an accurate history of all previous database records
- Compare and synchronize data within SSMS
- Deploy to SQL Azure databases, or SQL Server on Amazon RDS
Do this and more with SQL Data Compare Pro:
- Deploy databases from source control
- Compare and synchronize from backup files
- Command line automation for continuous integration (requires a license of the SQL Automation Pack)
For more information on the differences between Pro and Standard see the features page.
SQL Data Compare is the industry-standard tool for comparing and deploying SQL Server database contents.
You can work with live databases, backups, or SQL scripts in source control. With the command line interface you can automate tasks and schedule comparisons to easily create an audit trail. Damaged or missing data can be restored to a single row, without the need for a full database recovery.
SQL Data Compare helps you compare and deploy changes quickly, simply, and with zero errors.
What people say...
We use SQL Data Compare daily and it has become an indispensable part of delivering our service to our customers. It has also streamlined our daily update process and cut back literally a good solid hour per day.George Pantela, GPAnalysis.com
With Data Compare I am 100% confident that work I do on my SQL Server database while on the move, can be cross checked and synchronised with my server in the office with just a few clicks giving me an extra 3 hours productivity a day and no fears of a change being missed.Robin Dewson, Technical Lead, Nomura International
Volume discounts apply.
Try a 14-day fully functional free trial of SQL Data Compare.
With our full set of SQL development tools you can code fast, collaborate easily, and deploy accurately. Sound good?
Data Compare for Oracle