Continuous compilation as
you type in Visual Studio
Speed up builds, get live feedback on coding errors, and update your browser as you type.
.NET Demon lets you...
- Get fast feedback about any errors in your code.
- Recompile only code which has changed, drastically reducing build times.
- Run your application whenever you want, without waiting for a build: .NET Demon ensures it is ready for you.
- Update your browser as you type with LiveReload integration.
We have 3 solutions with around 20 projects in each. Previously the application was taking over 2 minutes to compile, but now with Demon, it's ready instantly.
Kamal Varadarajulu, Technical Architect, C&A Industries
Live compile errors
.NET Demon compiles your code continuously, so you see errors as soon as they are introduced.
- The list of errors in your solution is always up to date.
- Quickly see the overall status of your solution in the build status indicator.
- Errors are displayed within the Visual Studio error list.
.NET Demon replaces the Visual Studio build system, making it faster.
- Your code builds as you type so it is usually already compiled when you want to run it.
- .NET Demon intelligently analyzes the impact of your change, so only code that has genuinely changed is recompiled, ensuring your solution builds more quickly.
Automatic browser refresh
Integrates with the LiveReload Chrome extension to reload your tab automatically as you develop a web application.
.NET Demon supports Visual Studio 2010, 2012, and 2013. Find out more.
Personal license $37
For individuals, non-profits and companies with at most 10 employees.
Commercial license $156
Licensed per user
For companies with >10 employees.
Discounts are available for 5+ users.
Got a question?
Other .NET tools
Browse, analyse, decompile and debug your .NET code
Find out more: