Easy unit testing for databases in
SQL Server Management Studio
SQL Test is a unit test add-in for SQL Server Management Studio
SQL Test gets you writing and running unit tests in SQL Server Management Studio immediately, without a complex or time-consuming setup process.
With SQL Test you can discover defects much earlier in the development cycle and make continuous integration, agile development, and test-driven development achievable goals.
Easily write tests
- Code tests with T-SQL in SQL Server Management Studio
- Name and categorize your tests
- Write tests that matter to your environment
Run tests and get results
- Run tests with a single click
- Choose to run one or more tests at a time
- Get results and read messages on failed tests to find solutions
- Easily edit tests in SQL Server Management Studio
- Use SQL Prompt* to speed up coding
Share with your team
- Check your tests into source control
- Tests will be available to your whole team
- Use SQL Test with SQL Source Control* for easy sharing
*SQL Prompt and SQL Source Control are available as part of the SQL Developer Bundle
- SQL Test is powered by tSQLt, a versatile open-source framework for designed specifically for creating database unit tests.
- tSQLt provides the APIs to create and execute tests and works beautifully with SQL Test, which simplifies the process and directly connects to SSMS.
What people say...
...everyone is excited about SQL Test as it allows us to complete our agile Test Driven Development journey.Philip Bates, Senior Database Developer, Laterooms.com
Volume discounts apply.
Try a 28-day fully functional free trial of SQL Test.