Works with these source control systems:
SQL Source Control works with Team Foundation Server (TFS), Subversion (SVN), SourceGear Vault, Vault Pro, Mercurial, Perforce, Git, or any source control system with a capable command line.
- Put both schema and data under version control within SQL Server Management Studio.
- Connect databases to your existing source control system.
- Development against local copies of your database or a shared, central version.
- Commit new, edited, and dropped objects to source control with a couple of clicks.
- Easily get the latest version of objects from source control.
- Undo (revert) uncommitted schema changes.
- View development history for easy access to specific database versions.
- Exclude objects from source control using custom filters.
- View the SQL differences between objects in the database and source control.
- Use the in-built Subversion Evaluation Repository to try SQL Source Control without touching your version control system.
- Automate schema deployments with SQL Compare Pro and data deployment with SQL Data Compare Pro.
- Supports SQL Server on Amazon RDS
There are discounts for multi-user purchases.
Try a 28-day fully functional free trial of SQL Source Control.
Find out what SQL Source Control & SQL Compare can do for your database development and deployment processes at an on-demand webinars.