Write SQL smoothly
- Unparalleled code completion with partial matching
- Customizable code snippets
- Intelligent JOIN condition suggestions
- Instant access to schema information
Make code readable
- Customizable code reformatting
- Share formatting styles with team members
- Upper case keywords
- Qualify object names automatically
Refactor your code
- Rename objects without breaking dependencies
- Encapsulate SQL code as a stored procedure
- Expand wildcards
- Split tables
Explore your database
- Find invalid database objects
- Script objects as ALTER directly from queries
- View script summaries
- Find unused variables and parameters
SQL Prompt Labs
We're always adding new functionality to SQL Prompt, and Labs is a collection of the latest experimental features:
- SQL Tab Magic remembers the tabs you have open when you close SSMS, and restores them (and any unsaved changes) when you return.
- Automatic refreshing of suggestions as you make schema changes.
- Tabs instead of spaces changes the behavior of format SQL so that it uses tab characters rather than spaces to indent text.
SSMS and Visual Studio Support
SQL Prompt supports both SQL Server Management Studio and Visual Studio:
- SQL Server Management Studio: 2012, 2008 R2, 2008, 2005, 2000, including SQL Server Express Edition
- Visual Studio Support: 2010, 2008, 2005
- Supports SQL Server on Amazon RDS
Available as SQL Prompt Pro or SQL Prompt Standard
Volume discounts apply.
Try a 14-day fully functional free trial of SQL Prompt.
With our full set of SQL development tools you can code fast, collaborate easily, and deploy accurately. Sound good?