FREE! Query Optimizer eBook and SQL Prompt trial
Optimize your coding with SQL Prompt 6 and SQL Server Query Optimizer
Write fast, efficient SQL queries with key insights from Benjamin Nevarez's book 'Inside the SQL Server Query Optimizer' and effortless assistance from SQL Prompt.
Understanding what happens inside the SQL Server Query Optimizer will guide you in creating superior queries and help you boost the performance of your databases and applications.
SQL Prompt is crammed with features to make writing, editing, and exploring database code effortless, leaving you to focus on the clever bits. You can concentrate on writing efficient, optimized code, and leave the routine work to SQL Prompt.
Free eBook "Inside the SQL Server Query Optimizer"
by Benjamin Nevarez
- Takes you through the fundamentals of Statistics, Cost Estimation, Index Selection, and the Execution Engine.
- Guides you through the inner workings of the Query Optimization process.
- Explains the core concepts behind the SQL Server Query Optimizer.
- Gain a better understanding of what the Query Optimizer does behind the scenes to help you to improve the performance of your databases and applications.
Free trial of SQL Prompt 6: make SQL coding effortless
SQL Prompt 6 is the effortless way to write, format, and refactor SQL. It's packed with features such as code completion, script summaries, SSMS tab recovery, and SQL reformatting, that make working with SQL a breeze.
- Write SQL smoothly, with code-completion and SQL snippets.
- Check database structure at a glance, viewing column dependencies
- Recover, search, preview and rename SSMS tabs you have previously opened..
- Refactor code without breaking dependencies.
- Keep databases tidy by finding invalid objects automatically.