Visualize complex databases simply
SQL Dependency Tracker - explore object dependencies
- Quickly understand the database by graphically tracking database object dependencies
- Rapidly document database dependencies for archiving, reporting, version control, and auditing
- Quickly visualize areas of complexity with dependency diagrams and text-based dependency checker
- Track dependencies between several related databases in the same diagram and project
- Find potential orphans with no dependencies on other objects, to help clean up a database
Tracking dependencies by hand traditionally relies on the personal knowledge of whoever designed the database. However, this person is often no longer available. Automated SQL Server dependency tracking and reporting minimizes downtime and ensures business continuity.
SQL Dependency Tracker allows you to dynamically explore and document all your database object dependencies, using a range of graphical layouts. SQL Dependency Tracker integrates with SSMS, so you can explore a database by right-clicking in the Object Explorer.
What people say...
Useful tool that helps new employees get up to speed and become productive in record time.Blane Davis, Consumer Source, Inc
The underlying SQL for any object is immediately available with a simple right-click. It provides an effective macro-level view of complex databases.Ed Macauley, Senior Developer, Benchmark Brands Inc.
Volume discounts apply.
Try a 14-day fully functional free trial of SQL Dependency Tracker.
With our full set of SQL development tools you can code fast, collaborate easily, and deploy accurately. Sound good?