The Comparison SDK is a package of APIs you can use in any IDE designed for .NET development. Using the SDK requires programming experience.
If you want to automate database changes without writing code, you can use the command line interfaces to SQL Compare, SQL Data Compare, and SQL Packager.
Below are the technical requirements for the SQL Comparison SDK. If you have any questions regarding the technical specification, please contact us.
- Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows Server 2003, or Windows Server 2008
- SQL Server client-side tools
- SQL Server 2005, 2008 or 2008 R2, SQL Server 2012, Amazon RDS, and SQL Azure
- Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 or later
- MDAC 2.8
- 128 MB RAM
- 200 MB hard disk space
- Runs on a user's PC (can also run on a server)
- Visual Studio, or similar development environment that uses the .NET Framework, if using APIs
SQL Comparison SDK is available individually, or as part of the SQL Toolbelt.
Contact a sales representative to purchase the SQL Comparison SDK or to discuss licensing:
0800 169 7433
Try a 14-day fully functional free trial of the SQL Comparison SDK.