Access articles and resources written by some of the best Oracle brains in the world.
Managing & Troubleshooting Cluster - 360 degrees
Presented by Syed Jaffar Hussain (Oracle ACE Director)
Thurs 25th April 2013
This webinar has now finished, but feel free to click the button above to watch the recording.
If you missed the Q+A, or we were unable to answer your question, or you would like to ask the presenters a new question, please use the comments function under the post on: All Things Oracle.com.
In this webinar, Syed Jaffar Hussain (Oracle ACE Director and Oracle Magazine Editor's choice award (2011) for 'Technologist of the year, DBA') explains how to manage and troubleshoot various clusterware issues. You will learn:
- Grid Infrastructure (Clusterware) startup sequence, like how things getting started after a node reboot or cluster start-up
- How to analyze GI start-up failures
- How to understand the tree structure of a cluster log directory, mechanics of log file auto maintenance, and which log file to refer to
- Tools that can help you analyze cluster issues
A live Q&A session with Syed Jaffar Hussain will follow the presentation.
Syed Jaffar Hussain
Oracle ACE Director, Oracle Magazine Editor's choice award (2011) for 'Technologist of the year, DBA' Database Support Team Lead in Inma Bank, Oracle Certified Master (10g),Oracle RAC Certified Expert and OCP v8i, v9i, v10g and v11g. 17 years of Information Technology experience, including 9 years as an Oracle DBA. Expert on All Things Oracle.
- Compare 2 schemas and see highlighted differences side-by-side
- Automatically create update scripts to migrate any changes