SmartAssembly is licensed in two ways:
- Per machine which processes assemblies for release (Professional or Standard Edition)
- Per user who creates test builds and accesses shared error reports (Developer Edition).
A great value way to add protection to applications, including:
- Control flow obfuscation
- Name mangling
- Resource compression / encryption
- Dependencies merging
- References dynamic proxy
- Strong name signing
The most complete way to protect your application, and the best option for teams. All the features of SmartAssembly Standard plus:
- Method parent obfuscation - advanced obfuscation separates methods from their containing class.
- Tamper protection - prevents applications from running if modified.
- Store error reports in SQL Server - enables whole teams to share access to reports, in conjunction with Developer Edition licenses.
- Custom error reporting dialog box and custom data reporting.
- Option to run your own error reporting server instead of using our infrastructure.
- Includes a free license of .NET Reflector VSPro. This will be sent out to you automatically within one week of purchasing SmartAssembly.
Enables team members to:
- Check obfuscation is working correctly using test builds on their local machine
- View shared error reports from builds generated by the Professional Edition
Builds created by the Developer Edition automatically expire after 7 days, so cannot be released. These builds will only run on machines which have SmartAssembly installed.
Alternatively you may be interested in the .NET Toolbelt - our complete .NET development toolkit.
It includes a license for SmartAssembly Professional and up to 100 SmartAssembly Developer licenses. It also contains six other tools for helping optimize application performance and memory usage, debug code, and speed up common development tasks like writing SQL and creating builds. Read more.