You'll need SmartAssembly for your build server:
2. How many licenses do you need?licenses * each
You'll need to install a Standard or Pro edition for every machine processing builds for release – typically a build server.
...and a license for any additional developers using SmartAssembly:
This edition lets each team member:
- Check build obfuscation on their local machine
- Access shared error reports from builds generated by the Pro edition
The Developer edition is a complete edition of SmartAssembly, but the builds it creates expire automatically after seven days, so cannot be released.
Add a Support & Upgrades package:
You can add a 12 month Support & Upgrades package for 25% of your purchase price.
A Support & Upgrades package gives you access to:
- Free upgrades to new major versions of your software
- Technical support by email, forum, live chat, and phone – whichever is easiest for you
"I started up SmartAssembly and created a new project within minutes and happily obfuscated it.
Worked a charm."
Sean Hederman, .NET contractor and Reflector Diff add-in developer
* Prices exclude Support & Upgrades
Got a question?
Get in touch with our technical advisors:
0800 169 7433