Make .NET performance problems a thing of the past
Download your free copy of Practical Performance Profiling by MVP Jean-Philippe Gouigoux, and learn all the performance profiling techniques you need to write the best possible code.
The book includes 3 chapters of examples using real code and ANTS Performance Profiler, so grab a free trial to work through the book as you read.
1. Free eBook: Practical Performance Profiling
- Covers theory and practice for analyzing and improving .NET code performance
- 269 pages of screenshots and worked examples for client-side and server-side profiling
- Focuses on the 20% of code defects that account for 80% of performance loss
- Explains how to diagnose and correct performance bottlenecks
2. Work through your eBook with the profiler
- Free trial of ANTS Performance Profiler, as used in Practical Performance Profiling
- Follow through Jean-Philippe’s examples as you read the book
- Identifies performance bottlenecks in minutes, highlights slow lines of code, and provides line-level timings
- Profiles .NET, SQL and File I/O activity for a complete picture of application performance