ANTS Performance Profiler 8
Improve application performance: profile .NET code and database calls
Profile and boost the performance of your .NET applications
ANTS Performance Profiler is an application profiler for .NET desktop, ASP.NET, and ASP.NET MVC applications:
- Find performance bottlenecks fast by profiling both the .NET code and the data access layer
- Get rich performance data, right-down to line-level timings and expensive database queries
- Save time going round in circles diagnosing and debugging – let the profiler do the hard work for you
- Explore unfamiliar code bases
- NEW! Enhanced data access profiling: added support for profiling MySQL (or MariaDB) and PostgreSQL, so you can see queries run against those databases too
Jump straight to the slowest activity
The call tree shows performance data for every method and identifies the most expensive methods, database queries, and web requests.
Drill down to slow lines of code with line-level timings
Profile C# or any other .NET code line by line, with precise timing data so you can find issues at a glance. Expensive lines of code are automatically highlighted for quick visual inspection.
Look at your code's database interaction *
Understand how your .NET code makes database queries and how those queries perform. ANTS Performance Profiler supports SQL Server and Oracle databases, whether local or remote.
Capture outgoing web requests *
Look at your application's outgoing http requests. Get data about the request and response headers, and see what .NET code caused them to run.
Immediate feedback on application performance
Use the interactive timeline to check the CPU usage of your .NET or ASP.NET application and highlight problem areas to focus only on the data that matters.
Group methods by HTTP request *
Code and database activity are grouped by HTTP request, exposing performance problems on specific web pages.
Profile async code
Understand the performance of C#5 async code. View activity in the context of the code you wrote, and see how work being done asynchronously is related to the async method which caused it to run.
Decompile third-party code *
Find bottlenecks in 3rd party components and framework assemblies using integrated decompilation, powered by .NET Reflector.