ANTS Memory Profiler 7
Find memory leaks and optimize memory usage in your .NET application
- Summary information for the profiling session, individual snapshots, and snapshot comparisons.
- Powerful filtering options to narrow your search down to the objects you really need to know about.
- Unique Instance categorizer automatically groups together all instances of a class which are being held in memory for the same reason.
- Instance retention graph quickly allows you to see the shortest reference paths to all GC roots, which will need to be broken to fix memory leaks.
- Compare any two snapshots with each other.
- One-step set-up dialog.
- Automated API for taking snapshots from within your application using a single line of code.
- Capable of attaching to a running .NET4 process. Ideal if you want zero downtime and to preserve the state of your current process.
Ability to profile .NET executables, ASP.NET applications and web services in IIS, IIS Express, and Web Development Server, SharePoint 2007 or 2010 collections, Silverlight applications, Windows services, COM+ applications, and XBAP applications.
- Native Windows Presentation Framework (WPF) support.
- Ability to take and analyse an arbitrarily large number of memory snapshots.
- Support for snapshots up to 2GB in size (32-bit operating systems), or 4GB (64-bit operating systems).
- Integration with Visual Studio 2005, 2008 and 2010, so you can start profiling your application from within your IDE. One click launches ANTS Memory Profiler within seconds, with the executable path already set.
- Supports .NET 1.1 to .NET 4.5, in any language supported by the .NET framework.
Volume discounts apply.
Try a 14-day fully functional free trial of ANTS Memory Profiler.
I purchased ANTS Profiler as I knew I had a memory leak in my code and I could see this with Task Scheduler. It would have taken me weeks to find the cause but, 2 hours after installing ANTS Profiler, the problem was solved; it paid itself off on the first day I used it.Graeme Elliott, Lead Architect, Spirit Software Solutions