ANTS Memory Profiler 8
Find memory leaks and optimize memory usage in your .NET application
- Instance retention graph quickly allows you to see the shortest reference paths to all GC roots, which will need to be broken to fix memory leaks.
- Profile unmanaged memory use – if your .NET code uses unmanaged code or components, you can see how much memory unmanaged modules and classes are holding on to.
- Compare any two snapshots with each other. Support for snapshots up to 4GB.
- Ability to take and analyse an arbitrarily large number of memory snapshots.
- Automated API for taking snapshots from within your application using a single line of code.
- One-step setup dialog.
- Capable of attaching to a running .NET4 process. Ideal if you want zero downtime and to preserve the state of your current process.
- NEW: Assembly loading view to let you explore memory consumption from static and dynamic assemblies. Find out more.
- Ability to profile .NET executables, ASP.NET applications and web services in IIS, IIS Express, and Web Development Server, SharePoint 2007 or 2010 collections, Silverlight applications, Windows services, COM+ applications, and XBAP applications.
- Native Windows Presentation Framework (WPF) support.
- Integration with Visual Studio 2005, 2008, 2010, 2012, and 2013, so you can start profiling your application from within your IDE. One click launches ANTS Memory Profiler within seconds, with the executable path already set.
- Supports .NET 1.1 to .NET 4.5, in any language supported by the .NET framework.
Volume discounts apply.
ANTS Memory Profiler 8 lets you see your code's use of unmanaged memory, and brings better support for ASP.NET.
Find out what's new
Try a 14-day fully functional free trial of ANTS Memory Profiler.
It allowed me to track leaks where WinDbg was awful to deal with.Vincent Molines, Developer, Web100T
I purchased ANTS Profiler as I knew I had a memory leak in my code and I could see this with Task Scheduler. It would have taken me weeks to find the cause but, 2 hours after installing ANTS Profiler, the problem was solved; it paid itself off on the first day I used it.Graeme Elliott, Lead Architect, Spirit Software Solutions