ANTS Memory Profiler 7
Find memory leaks and optimize memory usage in your .NET application
Is your application holding on
to too much memory?
.NET developers use ANTS Memory Profiler to:
- Find memory leaks within minutes
- Optimize the memory usage of your C# and VB.NET code
- Create better performing, less resource-intensive applications
- Available as a standalone tool or as part of our .NET Developer Bundle
Why ANTS Memory Profiler?
Automatic memory management in .NET makes development a lot easier, but it's still easy to introduce memory leaks into your application. For example, forgetting to unregister event handlers can lead to significant chunks of memory being held on to unnecessarily, but spotting that this is happening can be very difficult.
Trying to understand memory problems without a suitable tool can take hours or days, if you're lucky enough to know a problem exists. This is time which would be better spent fixing the problem.
A tool every .NET developer should use
ANTS Memory Profiler makes memory profiling simple. With it, you can:
- Obtain clear, meaningful results, making it easier for you to interpret the information. Spend your time fixing problems instead of struggling to understand them.
- Get results fast – with a footprint of less than 32 MB, the profiler can comfortably profile large, complex applications, with virtually no overhead. Take as many snapshots of the heap memory as you like, in seconds rather than minutes.
- Quickly visualize the relationship between your objects – use the instance retention graph to quickly see why your leaking objects are still being held in memory. You don't have to build a mental map to keep track of how objects reference each other.
- Go straight to the source of the problem - intelligent analysis highlights the most likely causes of issues, often saving hours of problem-hunting.
- Zero in fast on the causes of memory leaks – powerful filtering options allow you to cut through the noise, enabling you to quickly get to the root of even the most complex problems.
If you're programming in C# or VB.NET, and you need to understand where your memory is going, give ANTS Memory Profiler a try. It takes five minutes to download, install, and start using the tool.
Volume discounts apply.
Try a 14-day fully functional free trial of ANTS Memory Profiler.
I purchased ANTS Profiler as I knew I had a memory leak in my code and I could see this with Task Scheduler. It would have taken me weeks to find the cause but, 2 hours after installing ANTS Profiler, the problem was solved; it paid itself off on the first day I used it.Graeme Elliott, Lead Architect, Spirit Software Solutions