SQL Multi Script
Deploy multiple scripts to multiple servers with just one click
SQL Multi Script starts at
for a 5-server license
SQL Multi Script lets you execute multiple scripts against multiple SQL Servers quickly and easily.
A range of features are included in SQL Multi Script to assist change management across your SQL Servers. Whether you want to deploy a script, or fetch data from multiple databases on different servers in parallel, SQL Multi Script saves you time by significantly reducing the steps needed to complete your task.
You can configure personalized lists of databases, whether they are situated in test, production or QA environments, to which you can quickly deploy specific scripts.
SQL Multi Script also enables easy querying of your databases with an intuitive interface that includes additional features for faster editing.
SQL Multi Script is licensed per user and is available in three different server editions: 5-server, 10-server and Unlimited. The Unlimited-server edition enables you to execute your scripts against any number of SQL Servers at one time. A 1-user, Unlimited edition license costs just $619.
- Deploy multiple scripts on multiple servers with just one click
- Query databases in parallel
- Edit queries in an intuitive interface script editor with colored syntax highlighting, Find and Replace, and split-screen editing
- Collect easy-to-view aggregated results in grid or text layout
- Export results as a .csv or .txt file
- Customize, configure, and save lists of databases on multiple SQL Servers that you can run scripts against for use in the future
- Set the execution order of multiple scripts
- Cancellation of queries, with a failure behavior menu for you to select what will happen if an error occurs on deployment of your script
- Set up different tabs for individual sets of results
- Messages from SQL Server displayed for all databases
- Execute just the selected text in a script
With our full set of SQL development tools you can code fast, collaborate easily, and deploy accurately. Sound good?
"SQL Multi Script is an absolute time saver. If you need to deploy the same script to multiple environments/databases, this tool is a must-have."
Richard Rodriguez, DBA
"SQL Multi Script is great for targeting deployment and wrapping it up fast. Using SQL Multi Script is a no-brainer."
George Mariakis, Systems Architect, International SOS
"Just tried the new SQL Multi Script tool and very impressed with it. Talk about reducing work load"
Neil Abrahams, SQL Server DBA/Developer
"For someone like me, who has 50+ SQL Server instances to manage in a consistent manner, this tool has the potential to be a godsend."
Mark McCorkindale, SQL Server DBA, Tower Australia Ltd.
Got any questions?
0800 169 7433
Get started with SQL Multi Script
Start saving time managing your servers - try SQL Multi Script free for 14 days.