people have viewed this job vacancy in the last 24 hours
Working at Red Gate
A place to do great work
We're looking for a committed Cleaner to join our facilities team, making sure our beloved Red Gate offices stay shiny and bright. Our facilities team plays a crucial role in making sure the office is a clean and safe environment for everyone who walks through the doors, and they are now looking for a Cleaner to help the existing team of six people do this
You'll need to be a flexible and dependable team player, who takes pride in their work. Previous experience in a similar role would really help, but more important than that is your attention to detail, practical approach, and a flexible attitude to help with holiday or absence cover where possible. Some manual handling will also be required, but we'll provide all the training and guidance you'll need to do this safely. Your hours each day will be split over two shifts, so we need someone who is happy to work from 5.30am- 9.30am and then 1.00pm – 5.00pm daily.
If you're interested, we'd love to hear from you. Simply upload your CV and cover letter to apply.
What makes you a Red Gate Office Cleaner?
- You have a burning desire to make all things smart, tidy and organised.
- You have great attention to detail.
- You're a team player.
- You're self-motivated and get things done.
What experience do you have?
- Some experience in a similar cleaning role would be preferable, though not essential.
What's the package?
- A great benefits package.
- You'll work 40 hours a week: 5.30am – 9.30am and 1.00pm – 5.00pm daily.
- Salary is £15,000 per annum.
- Start date ASAP.