Volume discounts apply. Please contact us for further information.
SQL Development Tools for Business Intelligence
Do you work with SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS)?
With SSAS Compare, you can review and deploy just the changes you want - minimizing the need for reprocessing. Click here to find out more about the new BI tool from Red Gate.
Using the SQL Developer Bundle for Building BI Applications
SQL development tools can help simplify and automate business intelligence application development in many ways: discovering the tables and relationships on the OLTP SQL Server database; using SQL Server objects such as stored procedures, functions, and views in your SSIS Packages or SSAS Data Source Views; simplifying version control for your data mart; writing T–SQL at super speed; sharing SQL changes with other developers (both BI developers and OLTP developers); and preparing scripts for deployment in just a few clicks.
If you're already using the SQL Developer Bundle for building BI applications, we'd love to get your feedback. Is there a tool that you desperately need? Please share your experiences, findings, and requirements on the forum – they'll help us design and develop tools that you need.
View a recorded webinar of the SQL development tools being used for BI applications.
- Find the tables you need using SQL Search
- Quickly understand the database by graphically tracking object dependencies using SQL Dependency Tracker
- Use your existing source control system to version control your source and warehouse schemas using SQL Source Control
- Write, edit, and explore SQL effortlessly using SQL Prompt
- View other developers' changes in your existing source control system from within SQL Server Management Studio with SQL Source Control
- Rename objects and all their dependencies with SQL Prompt's Smart Rename
- Automatic, fast, and clean deployment using SQL Compare and SQL Data Compare
Try a 14-day fully functional free trial of the SQL Developer Bundle.