- Graphically track and explore database object dependencies
- Visualize dependencies from within SSMS, by right-clicking in the Object Explorer
- Track multiple databases on one diagram
- Search, sort, and filter objects
- Find independent objects
- Show column names
- Include or hide constraints, system objects, and filegroup dependencies
- Show source SQL scripts for objects
- Choice of multiple automatic layouts
- Analyze the impact of changes as objects are added automatically
- Print directly from the diagram or export as PDF
- Document object dependencies for archiving, reporting, version control, and auditing
- Export XML definitions of dependencies for offline processing
- Load/save diagrams as projects to use offline
- Proprietary dependency engine, independent of Microsoft sysdepends table
- Support for Microsoft SQL Server 2000, 2005, 2008 & 2008 R2
- Supports SQL Server on Amazon RDS
Volume discounts apply.
Try a 14-day fully functional free trial of SQL Dependency Tracker.
With our full set of SQL development tools you can code fast, collaborate easily, and deploy accurately. Sound good?