ANTS Performance Profiler 8
Improve application performance: profile .NET code and database calls
All the performance data you need in one single tool
- From .NET code to database: View performance data for both your .NET code and database requests made by the .NET code. Profile database requests your application makes to any SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL (or MariaDB), and PostgreSQL database. This is ideal if you're using an ORM. More information about our database profiling support.
- Understand web requests: View rich data about outbound http requests made by your application, including request and response header information. See all the information in the context of the .NET code which caused the request to run.
- File I/O performance: Get comprehensive performance information on your application's disk activity.
Handy features to help you get to the performance problem quickly
- 5 Profiling modes: Choose from the fastest sampling and instrumentation modes available
- Line-level timings: Expensive lines of code are automatically highlighted for quick visual inspection, complete with precise timing information.
- Interactive timeline: Get an at-a-glance overview of performance metrics over time, and select a region to view performance data for that region alone.
- Group by http request: View your .NET activity and data access grouped by the http calls that caused it to run, adding additional contextual information to help you locate performance problems on specific pages.
- Integrated decompilation: Look inside third-party and framework code, using .NET Reflector technology to decompile methods and assemblies from the profiler interface.
- Profile async code: Profile asynchronous code using C#5 Async / Await, and look at the results in the context of what you wrote; not the behind-the-scenes workings of the .NET async state machine.
- Powerful visualizations: The call graph displays how methods call each other, making it easier to understand your code's behavior.
- Automated profiling: Include performance profiling in your automated test suite, by running ANTS through the command line as part of your build process.
- CPU and wall-clock timings: Use CPU time for issues with your code or wall-clock time for performance issues outside your code.
- Save, print, export, and share performance results: Share results easily within your team, with management, or for auditing and reporting.
- Profile child processes: Gather profiling information for any .NET process spawned by your application.
- Profile any .NET application: Windows Forms, ASP.NET Web applications, WPF, Windows services, XBAP, SharePoint and Silverlight 4+.
- In any .NET language: Including C#, VB.NET, and F#.
- Supports: .NET 1.1, 2.0, 3.0, 3.5, 4.0, and 4.5. Compatible with Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2008, and Windows Server 2012.
- Supports web apps on: IIS Express, IIS 5, IIS 5.1, IIS 6, IIS 7, IIS7.5, IIS8 and ASP.NET Web Development Server (Cassini).
- Supports 64-bit profiling
- Support for running .NET 4 processes: Attach to a running .NET 4 / 4.5 process with no need to restart your target application or website.
- Cloud support: Install on Microsoft Azure and Amazon EC2 to profile cloud-hosted sites and applications. (You'll need to reinstall ANTS any time a cloud instance is torn down.)
- VS Integration: Compatible with VS2005, 2008, 2010, 2012, and 2013.
ANTS Performance Profiler is available in a Standard or Pro edition, or as part of the .NET Developer Bundle. Compare editions.
Volume discounts apply.
Try a 14-day fully functional free trial of ANTS Performance Profiler.