- Run scripts to collect easy-to-view aggregated results in grid or text layout
- Export results as a .csv or .txt file
- Customize, configure, and save lists of databases on multiple SQL Servers that you can run scripts against for use in the future
- Set the execution order of multiple scripts
- Feedback for every database against which a script is executed
- Create new scripts in an easy-to-use script editor with colored syntax highlighting, Find and Replace, and split-screen editing
- Cancellation of queries, with a failure behavior menu for you to select what will happen should an error occur on deployment of your script
- Set up different tabs for individual sets of results
- Messages from SQL Server displayed for all databases
- Configure the number of databases against which to run scripts in parallel
- Execute just the selected text in a script
- Embedded help in the User Interface for on-the-spot assistance
Try a 14-day fully functional free trial of SQL Multi Script.
With our full set of SQL development tools you can code fast, collaborate easily, and deploy accurately. Sound good?