people have viewed this job vacancy in the last 24 hours
Working at Red Gate
A place to do great work
Software Sales People
At Red Gate Software, we aspire to be the best place you'll ever work. We've been officially recognized as the best small software company to work for in the UK, and our growing US office needs you!
We want bright, enthusiastic people, to join our exciting, dynamic sales team, whether you're a college graduate looking to learn sales skills, or a successful sales person with a proven track record.
You'll work with an amazing team at the top of its game, in a commission free environment- you and your colleagues will pull together for team goals. You’ll recognise sales opportunities, build relationships and maximize sales through your excellent customer service to our evaluators and customers. You’ll sell popular, state of the art software to customers all around the world, who want to take your call; there's no cold calling – ever!
We offer a world-class benefits package and equip you with all the tools you need to achieve great work.
If you've got what it takes, what are you waiting for? Simply upload your résumé and a cover letter to apply.
What makes you a great fit for the Red Gate US sales team?
- You're passionate about sales and have the drive to take your career to the next level.
- You have a genuine interest in technology.
- A proven ability to learn and understand technical information.
- You're a proactive team player and aim to get the best out of those around you.
What experience do you have?
- You've got a college degree and a passion to learn sales skills, or a successful track record in direct sales (preferably high tech products), with a proven ability to work well in a small team.
- Excellent written communication skills.
- Excellent telephone manner.
What would really help?
- Commercial awareness and a customer centric approach to selling.
What's the package?
- Location: Old Town Pasadena, CA.
- You'll work 40 hours per week, Monday – Friday, starting at either 6am or 8am, depending on sales region.
- You'll start as soon as possible.
- $40k - $48k plus an extensive benefits package, including:
- Free weekly lunch
- A well-stocked feel good fridge
- 20 days of paid vacation, plus federal holidays
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- A relaxed and professional environment
- Free parking
You must have full eligibility to live and work in the US before making an application to us.
Red Gate Software, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We've got hundreds of photos and videos showing what it's like to work here.