people have viewed this job vacancy in the last 24 hours
Working at Red Gate
A place to do great work
We're always on the lookout for talented people who want to work for Red Gate. Product Managers, Technical Authors, Sales People and Product Marketing Managers are all examples of the kind of roles we often recruit for throughout the year, but which we aren't hiring for right now.
If you don't see a vacancy that exactly matches your skills and experience, but believe you'd make an exceptional contribution to our team, we want to hear from you. Who knows, we might have a new role coming up which would be the perfect match for your skills.
We're looking for people who excel at software development, testing, usability, technical communication, support, sales and/or marketing.
What makes you a Red Gater?
- You work well independently but also play nicely with others, as Red Gate enjoys using a collaborative approach as often as possible.
- You have great organisational skills.
- You have a no-holds-barred passion for technology.
- You're down with the company culture.
What experience do you have?
- This will vary depending on the role.
What would really help?
- Strong views on Marmite are a good start.
- Appreciating the free food available daily is also good.
What's the package?
- A great benefits package.
- Full time roles are 40 hours a week, Monday to Friday.
- Most roles have flexitime, incorporating our core hours of 11-3. Some sales roles have different hourly requirements.
- Salary depends on the role.
We've got hundreds of photos and videos showing what it's like to work here.