From provisioning databases through to version control, automated deployments and monitoring, Redgate has a tool for every part of the database development process.
You probably have a favored tool but if you’ve been using it for a while, you may not be making the most of the latest features. The development teams behind the products typically release new features and bug fixes every couple of weeks.
The best place to keep track of new features and releases is right here, on the Redgate Hub, where you can find out how to solve problems, share ideas and discover the latest insights.
We’ve picked some of the latest product updates that you might find useful and provided links to information about them, and if there’s a tool or topic you’d like to know more about, you can also use the links above.
- Find out how to use multiple custom SQL formatting styles in SQL Prompt
- Use the new Summary View and discover An innovative way to see differences in SQL Compare
- Integrate SQL Monitor with Slack and receive alerts as they come through
- Discover how SQL Clone works with TDE-protected databases
- Automatically build-and-fill multiple development databases using PowerShell and SQL Data Generator
Also in Hub
A traditional IT problem in many organizations is that the development and operations teams each work in their own silo, and each tends to regard the other as having different, and often conflicting, ...
Also in Product learning
While the database is sometimes seen as the blocker in the development process, it doesn’t have to be. With the right knowledge and tools, you can stop problems before they occur, help to speed up d...