Red Gate forums :: View topic - Download Error
Return to www.red-gate.com RSS Feed Available

Search  | Usergroups |  Profile |  Messages |  Log in  Register 
Go to product documentation
SQL Doc 2
SQL Doc 2 forum

Download Error

Search in SQL Doc 2 forum
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Jump to:  
MikeONeill

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 8:57 am    Post subject: Download Error Reply with quote

Hi

I am trying to Download the SQLToolbelt to have a look at SqlDoc 2 , but I have got the same error 3 times = "SqlToolbelt is not a valid win32 application"

As an aside , I appreciate having all apps in one installer but when I want to upgrade say my SqlPrompt or to evalate sql Doc I have to doenload 50M to get a 5M application

Cheers

Mike
Linda Hawksworth

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 12:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The error you are seeing is usually because the installer executable is corrupt or incomplete. I will send you a PM with how to download the SQL Doc 2.0 installer from our FTP site.

Regarding upgrading or evaluating a new product, if you have an existing version of one of our tools, you can run Help>Check for updates to download just the one product. If you want to evaluate a new product, you can contact support@red-gate.com and we can send you the mini toolbelt installer for just the product you need.

I hope this is useful information.
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1