Joined: 20 Apr 2011
Location: Red Gate Software
|Posted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 12:50 pm Post subject: Source Control for Oracle - first beta released!
|Source Control for Oracle - Beta
Share, track and understand schema changes quickly and easily.
- Set up a source control project to link an Oracle schema to a Subversion source control system
- Check in database changes to source control
- Get latest databases changes from source control
- Select which version of an object to use when resolving conflicts
- Occasionally freezes when refreshing the Check in and Get latest tabs. Restarting the application fixes this.
Features for future beta releases:
- Multiple schemas in a source control project
- Check-in notifications
- Team Foundation Server (TFS) support
- Automatic refreshing
- Improved conflict resolution
- join the beta program
- getting started guide
- feature request forum
For any questions or bug reports please use this forum or email us on oracle [at] red-gate [dot] com