Red Gate forums :: View topic - Import pst's into Clean Install of Exchange 2010
Return to www.red-gate.com RSS Feed Available

Search  | Usergroups |  Profile |  Messages |  Log in  Register 
Go to product documentation
PST Importer 2010
PST Importer 2010 forum

Import pst's into Clean Install of Exchange 2010

Search in PST Importer 2010 forum
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Jump to:  
Lawrence Pepper

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 9:54 pm    Post subject: Import pst's into Clean Install of Exchange 2010 Reply with quote

Question on your software.

I am interested in purchasing it if it will do the following:

We are moving from Microsoft SBS 2008 and Exchange 2007 to Microsoft SBS 2011 and Exchange 2010 sp1.

We have 30 users. We are going to go to each clent pc and manually export their Outlook data including mail, calendars, notes, contacts, etc.. to pst's and place them all in one location.

We then want to import them to a brand new installation of Exchange 2010. All their user accounts will be re-created from scratch but will have no data in them. What we need to happen is that when we import the pst's into their newly created mailboxes we need them to be set up exactly as they were before, with all subfolders, calendars, contact lists etc.

The literature on your site says they are imported into an archive folder. I do not want that. I need the structure of their current mailbox to be replicated exactly.

Thanks

L
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1