Search  | Usergroups |  Profile |  Messages |  Log in  Register 
Go to product documentation
SQL Source Control 2
SQL Source Control 2 forum

TFS Configuration - how to install

Search in SQL Source Control 2 forum
Jump to:  
pandiani

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 8:47 am    Post subject: TFS Configuration - how to install Reply with quote

For those that need to install the RedGate Source Control using a TFS server, you might find very helpful the following link.

http://www.red-gate.com/supportcenter/Content?p=SQL%20Source%20Control&c=SQL_Source_Control/help/2.0/SSC_WE_Setting_up_TFS.htm&toc=SQL_Source_Control/help/2.0/toc.htm

Regards.
sdoran

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:07 pm    Post subject: DB Link to source control Reply with quote

I get an error trying to link the database to source control. I am a newbie to VS really so I am sure its a no brainer for most. I am not sure what value to enter in the source control folder box below where the server url is entered. I tried $\local system path and i tried the source control system path but niether works.
sdoran

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:10 pm    Post subject: Re: DB Link to source control Reply with quote

sdoran wrote:
I get an error trying to link the database to source control. I am a newbie to VS really so I am sure its a no brainer for most. I am not sure what value to enter in the source control folder box below where the server url is entered. I tried $\local system path and i tried the source control system path but niether works.

ah ha! no brainer. Check in folder you created before you can link db to it. Smile
Reply to topic All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1