While the database is sometimes seen as the blocker in the development process, it doesn’t have to be. With the right knowledge and tools, you can stop problems before they occur, help to speed up development, and reduce errors at deployment time.
That’s where the Redgate Hub enters the picture. It’s the one resource you need to find the answers you need about database development, share ideas and discover the latest insights.
Alongside technical articles that explain everything from Python in SQL Server 2017 to pseudonymization, it features how-to guides that demonstrate how to make the most of Redgate software, product forums, and the latest thoughts, ideas and views from the Redgate blog.
We’ve selected some popular articles to get you started, but if there’s a particular topic or tool you’d like to know more about, use the links above.
- Implementing a T-SQL formatting standard across your development team
- Automating basic data masking for SQL Server database development
- Automating database deployments from version control
- Quickly documenting multiple SQL Server databases
- 6 reasons to version control your database
- Removing sensitive data from a database
Was this article helpful?