Want to develop database applications in a team environment just like application code?
SQL Server Management Studio (SSMS) plug-in to connect your existing source control system to SQL Server
- Connect your database to Team Foundation Server (TFS), Subversion (SVN), SourceGear Vault, Vault Pro, Mercurial, Git, Perforce
- Bring all of the benefits of source control to your database
- Work directly in SQL Server Management Studio, not with offline scripts
- Track changes so you know who changed what, when, and why
- Evaluation repository for free tril without the need for a source control system
FREE eBook: The Red Gate Guide to SQL Server Team-based Development by Phil Factor, Grant Fritchey, Alex Kuznetsov, and Mladen Prajdić
This book shows how to use of a mixture of home-grown scripts, native SQL Server tools, and tools from the Red Gate SQL Toolbelt, to successfully develop database applications in a team environment, and make database development as similar as possible to "normal" development.