The suggested minimum requirements for the machines you install SQL Prompt on
- Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows Server 2003 or Windows Server 2008
- SQL Server Management Studio (2005, 2008, 2008 R2, 2012, including SSMS Express), Visual Studio (2005, 2008, 2010, or 2012)
- Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 or later
- MDAC 2.8 or later
- 256 MB RAM
- 500 MB hard disk space available during installation
SQL Prompt supports connecting to the following versions of SQL Server
- SQL Server 2012
- SQL Server 2008
- SQL Server 2008 R2
- SQL Server 2005
- SQL Server 2000
- SQL Server Express Edition
- SQL Server on Amazon RDS
Note that that full support for all new features in SQL Server 2012 is in progress.
Volume discounts apply.
Try a 14-day fully functional free trial of SQL Prompt.
With our full set of SQL development tools you can code fast, collaborate easily, and deploy accurately. Sound good?