Package databases for
deployment or update
SQL Packager - package database updates as an .exe file
- Script and compress schema and data accurately and quickly into a deliverable .exe file
- Easily roll out database updates across the client base
- Package any pre-existing SQL script as a .exe, or launch as a C# project
- Simplify deployments and updates
- Supports all objects in all versions of SQL Server, including SQL Server 2012
SQL Packager scripts and compresses both the data and schema of a database into a deliverable .exe file. It's highly customizable options enable you to generate package scripts to exactly fit your needs.
Installing, updating, or distributing your database can be done quickly and easily. SQL Packager also makes it easy to archive your database, and is an excellent solution for making a backup of your database when you don't have SQL Server administration rights.
What people say...
A superb way to distribute populated SQL databases.Bud Aaron, Geekswithblogs.net. Read the blog post
Very useful and easy to use tool for SQL administrators to create and distribute a package of a fresh database and upgrades, with or without application installations.Nilesh Thatte, HBI Consulting
SQL Packager is one of the most useful tools I have ever seen. The ability to pack the database schema and data of preconfigured lookup tables is great.Thomas Stensitzki, iComCept GmbH
Volume discounts apply.
Try a 14-day fully functional free trial of SQL Packager.