ANTS Memory Profiler 7
Find memory leaks and optimize memory usage in your .NET application
ANTS Memory Profiler allows you to examine the memory usage of any class, but with even trivial applications containing hundreds or thousands of classes, tracking down the problematic ones can be a daunting task.
ANTS Memory Profiler provides a wealth of powerful filtering options to help you cut through the noise. You can also search for classes in a specific namespace, and sort by size of the class, the number of instances, or the change between two different memory snapshots.
There's no limit to the number of filters which can be applied at once.
Sort and search
- Search by class name, or for classes in a certain namespace
- Group classes by namespace
- Sort by size of object, number of instances, or difference in size between snapshots
- New, surviving or zombie objects
- Classes with source
- Objects on the Generation 0, Generation 1, Generation 2, or Large Object Heaps
- Objects which are / aren't disposed or disposable
- Objects which are / aren't GC Roots
- Objects which are referenced by a specified class or interface
- Objects which are kept in memory exclusively by objects from specified classes, interfaces, or namespaces
- Objects which are or are never referenced by specified classes, interfaces, or namespaces
Volume discounts apply.
Try a 14-day fully functional free trial of ANTS Memory Profiler.
I purchased ANTS Profiler as I knew I had a memory leak in my code and I could see this with Task Scheduler. It would have taken me weeks to find the cause but, 2 hours after installing ANTS Profiler, the problem was solved; it paid itself off on the first day I used it.Graeme Elliott, Lead Architect, Spirit Software Solutions