Ricky Leeks on Learning .NET Memory Management
To write the best .NET code, you need to know exactly how the .NET framework really manages memory.
In this free 6-part article series, Ricky Leeks gathers together the top tips and techniques for understanding memory management, garbage collection, interoperability, and more.
Then hunt down the memory leaks in your application with a free trial of ANTS Memory Profiler.
1. Free article: Learning .NET Memory Management
- The Fundamentals of .NET Memory Management
- Top 5 .NET Memory Management Gotchas
- 5 Tips for Avoiding Automatic Garbage Collections
2. Track down memory leaks with ANTS Memory Profiler
- Profile managed and unmanaged code
- Find memory leaks
- Optimize memory usage