Eight Steps to Effective SQL Server Monitoring
Where do you start when you're given a list of unfamiliar servers to look after? Tony Davis gives you the eight essential steps to start monitoring your servers effectively.
The free 27-page article is packed with helpful advice to diagnose your server problems.
Then pick up a free trial of SQL Monitor, our web-based monitoring and alerting tool, and get insights into your servers' performance right out of the box.
1. Free article: Eight Steps to Effective SQL Server Monitoring
- Monitor CPU, I/O, and memory use
- Know when you're running out of disk space
- Automate database documentation
2. Free trial of SQL Monitor for real-time monitoring and alerting
- Real-time performance data and alerts
- Built with advice from SQL Server experts and MVPs
- Discover problems before anyone else notices