people have viewed this job vacancy in the last 24 hours
Working at Red Gate
A place to do great work
Red Gate are currently looking for highly motivated Software Testers with a passion for all things testing.
Testers at Red Gate are an integral part of high quality, high performing, cross-functional, agile development teams. Critical thinking, observation, idea generation, reporting, exploration, and experimentation are just a few of the skills required to be a tester in a context-driven, agile environment and they're skills we value in our Testers.
As a Tester, you can also be involved in additional activities such as requirements analysis, planning, test design, releasing, and post-release support in a truly agile organisation.
Testers at Red Gate have the opportunity to use their skills in the many stages of a project. Our testers are at the forefront of monitoring and ensuring usability and reliabilty of our products.
You should think about applying if…
- You are passionate about software testing.
- You work well in a small team and evangelise quality.
- You see software through the user’s eyes.
- You know what exploratory testing is.
- You can explain why automated testing is better than manual testing.
- You can explain why manual testing is better than automated testing.
- You engage with the wider testing community.
- You know you don’t know everything about testing.
- You’ve already spotted the typo in this advert!
At Red Gate we are less concerned with your job title, and more focussed on what you do and what difference you make. We strongly believe in personal development and will actively support you and help you get better at what you do.
You can find out more about testing at Red Gate and what makes us tick as a development team at http://blog.red-gate.com/testing.
What's the package?
- A great benefits package.
- A commitment to your continuous learning and development.
- You'll work about 40 hours a week, Monday to Friday, with flexible work time.
- Salary is £35k-£45k, depending on experience.