Red Gate forums :: View topic - .Net RaiseCallbackEvent
Return to www.red-gate.com RSS Feed Available

Search  | Usergroups |  Profile |  Messages |  Log in  Register 
Go to product documentation
ANTS Load
ANTS Load forum

.Net RaiseCallbackEvent

Search in ANTS Load forum
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Jump to:  
thowell

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 4:05 pm    Post subject: .Net RaiseCallbackEvent Reply with quote

Hello,
I am trying to use ANTS Load to test my website. The website does a lot of "WebForm_DoCallback" javascript events. These are what updates the database. I don't see these in the Load script and the database is not being updated.

Does ANTS Load handle this type of callback event?

T
Brian Donahue

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 7:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello,

I can't say for sure. After your phone call today, we are looking into it. Thanks.
thowell

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 3:12 pm    Post subject: Web Server Processing Request but No DB Action Reply with quote

Brian,
Thanks for replying. Please if you could try to help with this.

When we run the website normally we can get all transactions to work. When we run the script no database transactions occure. The website is responding to the ANTS Load script just fine but not DB interaction.

The setup is IIS 6.0, ASP.Net 2.0, and SQL Server 2000. At this point the entire group of servers are inhouse nothing is behind a firewall.

Another note: I have a cert on the site but, I have tested it with and without the cert.

Timeline is critical!!!
Thanks
Tracy
Brian Donahue

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 6:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello,

I'll start working with the .;NET 2.0 implementation of GetCallbackEventReference tomorrow. Coinicdentally the .NET 1.1 implementation using a JavaScript calling an XmlHttp object seems to cause the script recorder to hang. That's another issue I've logged for this out-of-band issue.
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1