Red Gate forums :: View topic - Resize Issue
Return to www.red-gate.com RSS Feed Available

Search  | Usergroups |  Profile |  Messages |  Log in  Register 
Go to product documentation
SQL Doc 2
SQL Doc 2 forum

Resize Issue

Search in SQL Doc 2 forum
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Jump to:  
cyclone21

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 10:36 pm    Post subject: Resize Issue Reply with quote

I am trying to document a database however there is a resizing issue with the app that prevents me from being able to document the last few tables.

I have a database with 52 tables and my monitor resolution is 1920x1080 and with this setup the scroll bars for the left and right hand panes are off the screen at the bottom and i belive the right.

I have tried maximizing and restoring and both ways I cannot see the scroll bars
eddie davis

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 3:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi, thank you for your forum post.

A support call has been created for you, the call reference number is F0069434.

Can you please send an e-mail with a screen shot attached to support@red-gate.com with the above call reference in the subject field of the e-mail?

Also have you tried a different web browser to view the generated document, for example if you normally use Internet Explorer do you experience the same error using Chrome?

Many Thanks
Eddie
E-mail: support@red-gate.com
cyclone21

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 6:25 pm    Post subject: its sane again Reply with quote

Im not sure what has changed but the app seems to be resizing ok now.

To carlify though it was not viewing the generated documentation that was the problem, it was editing it through the application itself that was. The right hand pane in the app's scroll bars were outside the bounds of the application and couldnt be manipulated
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1