Joined: 20 Apr 2011
Location: Red Gate Software
|Posted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 12:39 pm Post subject: Beta 2 released!
|Source Control for Oracle Beta 2
Get this release from in the tool (Help -> Check for Updates) or from our website by joining the beta program:
- Set up a source control project to link an Oracle schema to a Subversion or Team Foundation Server source control system
- Check in database changes to source control
- Get latest databases changes from source control
- Select which version of an object to use when resolving conflicts
- View history*
- Improved difference viewer*
- Add multiple schemas to source control projects*
- Team Foundation Server (TFS) support*
- Automatic refreshing of projects*
*New for this release.
- Occasionally, projects on the Source Control Projects screen don't refresh automatically. Opening the project will refresh the project.
Features for future beta releases:
- More intuitive conflict resolution
- Better handling of dependencies
- join the beta program
- getting started guide
- feature request forum
For any questions or bug reports please use this forum or email us on oracle [at] red-gate [dot] com