Joined: 05 Jan 2012
Location: Red Gate Software
|Posted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 9:52 am Post subject: HyperBac Components Update (version 5.7.0)
|Version 5.7 of the HyperBac components have been released.
Installer version: 22.214.171.124
Service version: 126.96.36.199
Driver version: 188.8.131.52
Since last August we have released 3 versions of the components as follows:
Version 5.7.0 (July 2012)
- Windows Explorer now displays .mdfe, .ndfe, and .ldfe files with the HyperBac icon. (HBT-197)
Version 5.6.x (May 2012)
- A possible deadlock when backing up to a .zip file has been fixed. (HBT-170)
- A possible error on restoring a .zip or.rar backup of a database containing one or more FILESTREAMs. (HBT-245)
- HyperUtil now respects the -L option (which overrides the log file path). (HBT-212)
Version 5.5.x (November 2011 and February 2012)
- A memory leak that could be seen as a small increase in memory used once every few hours has been fixed.
- Improved handling of backing up to .zip files.