Red Gate forums :: View topic - Suddenly - No data available for Database and SqlServer grps
Return to www.red-gate.com RSS Feed Available

Search  | Usergroups |  Profile |  Messages |  Log in  Register 
Go to product documentation
SQL Monitor 2
SQL Monitor 2 forum

Suddenly - No data available for Database and SqlServer grps

Search in SQL Monitor 2 forum
Jump to:  
jeffhagen

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 11:14 pm    Post subject: Suddenly - No data available for Database and SqlServer grps Reply with quote

My Sql Monitor was working perfectly for months. Then the base monitor and web server crashed. After they got it backup, the monitor has started performing strangely. It collects machine data at 15 second intervals, but sql server / database data is only collected about once every 15 to 20 minutes. If I click on the 10 minute time range, I get 'no data available'. I've tried restarting all the services, re-creating all the monitored servers, etc. Nothing helps.

Thanks
Jeff
chriskelly

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 8:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SQL Monitor does use a complex data collection schedule, but your situation sounds a little strange, if I have understood you correctly.

Can you send me the SQL monitor error logs (see link) to support@red-gate.com quoting the ticket number F0057364 in the subject line.

http://www.red-gate.com/supportcenter/content/SQL_Monitor/knowledgebase/SM_LogFilesKB
Reply to topic All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1