Search  | Usergroups |  Profile |  Messages |  Log in  Register 
Go to product documentation
.NET Reflector 7.0 Feedback
.NET Reflector 7.0 Feedback forum

You should be ashamed

Search in .NET Reflector 7.0 Feedback forum
Jump to:  
cplusplus

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 4:19 pm    Post subject: You should be ashamed Reply with quote

I've been working in the computor programming world for over 30 years. Charging for a product, largely made capable because of community-created add-ins which you didn't charge for previously, will negitively affect your balance sheet in the long run.

You see, I was considering letting you have access to some of the hosting utility code I've put together for further exploration of the COM server inside mscoree.dll (the CLR), but you forfieted that, along with any other help I would have offered you to make this ILDASM on steriods tool even nicer.

I know exactly the type of person who made this decision; I've fired them several times.

Sincerely,

Robert M Faybrick
(you can look me up)
jpeckham

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 6:31 pm    Post subject: Re: You should be ashamed Reply with quote

I tried to look you up... 0 hits. Maybe you could just post a link...

thanks Smile
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
RichardD

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 6:41 pm    Post subject: Re: You should be ashamed Reply with quote

jpeckham wrote:
0 hits

Google has 6 hits, including two for this thread:
http://www.google.co.uk/#hl=en&xhr=t&q=%22Robert+M+Faybrick%22&cp=1&pf=p&sclient=psy&newwindow=1&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&oq=%22Robert+M+Faybrick%22&pbx=1&fp=a5a83db4b436d47e

Pipl has a few results, but nothing obvious:
http://pipl.com/search/?FirstName=Robert&LastName=Faybrick&City=&State=&Country=&CategoryID=2&Interface=1

Oh, and it's "computer", not "computor" - but then I guess we couldn't expect someone who's been working with them for thirty years to know how to spell them?! Razz
Reply to topic All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1