Joined: 11 Apr 2008
Location: Red Gate Software
|Posted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 12:49 pm Post subject: SQL Monitor 2.0 has been released
|Formerly available under the name SQL Response (v. 1.x), SQL Monitor 2.0 is now available for download at http://www.red-gate.com/sqlmonitor.
Changes in the 2.0 release:
SQL Monitor 2.0 is web-based. New features include:
- Intuitive overviews at global, cluster, machine, SQL Server and database levels for up-to-the minute performance data
- Intelligent SQL Server alerts via email and an alert inbox in the UI
- SQL Monitor's web UI means you can check your server health and performance on the go with internet-enabled mobile devices
- Comprehensive historical data
- Reports via the UI and with SQL Server Reporting Services
Find out more or contact us:
Read more about SQL Monitor 2.0 and its key features.
Report any issues and raise questions on the support forum or email us: email@example.com. We will be very happy to help.