Red Gate forums :: View topic - Test program to demonstrate problems with COM interop
Return to www.red-gate.com RSS Feed Available

Search  | Usergroups |  Profile |  Messages |  Log in  Register 
Go to product documentation
SmartAssembly 5
SmartAssembly 5 forum

Test program to demonstrate problems with COM interop

Search in SmartAssembly 5 forum
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Jump to:  
Roger Billsdon

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 4:34 pm    Post subject: Test program to demonstrate problems with COM interop Reply with quote

Hi all

If anyone is interested, I've now been able to generate a small test program which demonstrates the problem that SmartAssembly has obfuscating programs that use embedded COM interop types. The program uses Visio 2007 and crashes with the error described in my previous posts: "Specified cast is not valid. at System.StubHelpers.InterfaceMarshaler.ConvertToNative(Object objSrc, IntPtr itfMT, IntPtr classMT, Int32 flags) at Microsoft.Office.Interop.Visio.IVLayer.Remove(Shape SheetObject, Int16 fPresMems)"

Layer.Remove is one of a number of Visio methods that I've found SmartAssembly has problems with.

Best regards
Roger
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1